QGC is wholly owned by BG Group, a leading player in the global energy market, with operations in 20 countries over five continents.
The extensive natural gas experience of QGC and the LNG production expertise of BG Group are being applied to QCLNG, one of Australia’s largest capital infrastructure projects.
1. What unique benefits do you offer? Guaranteed International Placement, Training Budget, Health & Wellbeing, Professional Membership.
2. How are employees recognised? We have Annual Performance Reviews and Incentive Scheme to recognise individual achievements.
3. What training and development do you offer your grads? Technical training, Induction and Development weeks in the UK.
4. What is the social life like at your company? A range of professional networks and an established graduate community.
5. What kind of things do you have in place that promote health and wellbeing? QGC provides financial support to employees for a range of health & fitness services.
6. What kind of holiday scheme can I expect as a graduate? 20 days Annual Leave per year with the option to purchase up to an additional two weeks.
7. How does your company promote corporate social responsibility? QGC is investing up to $150M in local communities during construction of the QCLNG Project.
8. What’s the most exciting or significant project your company has taken on over the last 12 months? QGC has advanced construction of the A$20.4 billion QCLNG Project, with commissioning due in 2014.
9. What does your company do better than your competitors? Graduates are guaranteed an international placement to challenge, learn and continue development. 10. How can a graduate stand out in your application process?
Demonstrate academic, technical and personal qualities in equal measure.
“The IGDP was a fantastic starting point that provided exposure to a wide range of real world engineering challenges for me to tackle, learn from, and make an impact on.
The training and mentoring program encouraged me to find a passion in the field and learn more during the program.” - Ibrahim, Mechanical Engineer