From Tokyo to Australia.
Now is your chance to join a leading global retailer and to do something amazing.
We’re an innovative retail company from Japan and our aim is to add and improve people's lifestyles through truly great clothing.
Our unwavering commitment to our core values have helped us to grow at a rapid pace and to emerge as a new global company bringing the world unprecedented value and innovation. We have actively expanded our business across the world—first from Japan to the U.K., U.S., France, China, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia and Philippines.
Our mission is to “change clothes, change conventional wisdom, change the world” with our “Made for All” philosophy. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about becoming entrepreneurs. We invest in our employees and nurture our teams across the globe. Come join us the opportunities are limitless!
What we offer graduates?
- Opportunity to become a business leader and ongoing career development and success
- Drive store sales and profitability, motivate and manage a team, deliver UNIQLO’s fundamental principles of customer service, develop a balance of strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop a global perspective
- Thrive in an international work environment and immerse yourself in a new and exciting cultural experience.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing global company
- Become the world’s #1 specialty apparel retailer by 2020.
- Chance to change the world
- Promote our corporate mission to influence and improve society through our unique clothing and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Things move quickly at FAST RETAILING. That means we try to hire great people, regardless of the job. Jobs can change, but having great people is always a priority. We look for people who match our company values and who above all, aspire to be true business leaders. We’re looking for people who are good for FAST RETAILING – not just for right now, but for the long term.
This is the core of how we hire. The path to getting hired usually involves a series of interviews with our management team. But there are a few things we’ve added along the way that make getting hired at FAST RETAILING a little different.
We’ll want to know about your ability to be a business leader – more specifically four abilities: Your Ability to Lead a Team, Earn Profit, Change and Pursue an Ideal.
We’re looking for people who have a variety of strengths and passions, not just isolated skill sets. We also want to make sure that you have the experience and the background that will set you up for success in your role.
We look for people with ambition and a clear sense of mission. We’ll want to know what you want to do here and how you’ll go about doing it.
We want to get a feel for what makes you who you are. We also want to make sure this is a place you’ll thrive, so we’ll be looking for signs around your comfort with ambiguity, your bias to detailed action, and your collaborative nature.
Interviews will likely be short and to the point.
To apply for this position, please simply submit your resume and application. Please click here to apply.