MADE FOR ALL
From Tokyo to Australia.
Now is your chance to join a leading global retailer and to do something amazing.
We’re an innovative retail company from Japan and our aim is to add and improve people's lifestyles through truly great clothing.
Our unwavering commitment to our core values have helped us to grow at a rapid pace and to emerge as a new global company bringing the world unprecedented value and innovation. We have actively expanded our business across the world—first from Japan to the U.K., U.S., France, China, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia and Philippines.
Our mission is to “change clothes, change conventional wisdom, change the world” with our “Made for All” philosophy. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about becoming entrepreneurs. We invest in our employees and nurture our teams across the globe. Come join us the opportunities are limitless!
What we offer graduates?
Who we are looking for?
- Opportunity to become a business leader and ongoing career development and success
- Drive store sales and profitability, motivate and manage a team, deliver UNIQLO’s fundamental principles of customer service, develop a balance of strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop a global perspective
- Thrive in an international work environment and immerse yourself in a new and exciting cultural experience.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing global company
- Become the world’s #1 specialty apparel retailer by 2020.
- Chance to change the world
- Promote our corporate mission to influence and improve society through our unique clothing and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
We’re looking for graduates who have strong leadership skills, thrive on problem solving and have the desire to make a difference. If you are passionate about customer service, are a team player and have that intuitive mindset to drive innovation then we want you on our team.Requirements
- Must have graduated from university within 5 years of program start date (April 2012)
- Flexibility to relocate to various locations over the course of your career
- Able to work under a flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country the candidate is applying, without visa support or sponsorship
The first steps to becoming a UNIQLO leader starts with your application so apply here
Applications close 5pm, Friday, 26 October 2012.